Industry 4.0 Driving Intelligent Supply Chain
With Industry 4.0 upon us, emerging technologies such as AI, blockchain, IoT are enabling and accelerating the digital transformation of supply chains with the promise of greater customer-centricity, agility and efficiency gains.
However, the real challenge lies not in understanding what technologies are available, but rather on how organisations can successfully digitalise, automate, implement and integrate to reduce supply chain silos for improved visibility and value creation.
The Intelligent Supply Chain Asia Summit will shine the spotlight on how Asia’s supply chain leaders are developing their intelligent supply chain roadmap for the businesses of tomorrow. Join us in October and learn how you can do the same!
Featured Speakers include
Regional Head of Customer Experience
Regional Sourcing Director, Asia
Vice President & Global Head of Enterprise Operations
Regional Planning Director, Global Supply Chain
Global Head of Sourcing and Logistics, Convenience Retail
Head, Global Trade Implementation, Transaction Banking
Standard Chartered Bank
Head of Site Products & Logistic Sourcing, APAC
Head of Sales & Commercial Operations Singapore & Emerging Market
Director, Group Supply Chain & Operations Excellence
Global Supply Chain Director
Senior IT Director, Consumer Supply Chain APAC & Global Plan
Johnson & Johnson
Key Themes for Intelligent Supply ChainAsia Summit 2018:
Building Digital Capabilities to Enhance Supply Chain Productivity & Performance
Strengthening End-to-End Supply Chain for Greater Visibility & Agility
AI and Analytics to Advance Supply Chain Planning & Forecasting
Customer-Centric Supply Chain Transformation
Smart Technologies & Intelligent Applications in Supply Chain: AI, Blockchain, Automation and more!
Why Attend Intelligent Supply Chain AsiaSummit 2018?
- Discover the keys to accelerating your organisation’s digital supply chain transformation journey in an IoT age
- Explore how you can achieve end-to-end supply chain visibility through strategic investments in people, process and technology
- Harness the potential of AI and data analytics to transform supply chain operations from demand planning, warehousing through to last mile delivery
- Evaluate the ROI of innovative technologies such as blockchain, AR/VR, 3D printing and if they have a role in your supply chain strategy
- Network with Asia’s supply chain leaders and gain inspirations on how they are reinventing their supply chain operations